Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blog # 3

Through out my novel, Parker is confronted with a lot of problems. Her boy toy Jake, her family and other friends always tells her that she needs help, but she never wants to agree with them. Parker again, cant control her feelings and its very hard for her to handle them good. She either freaks out, has an anxiety attack, runs away from everyone or throws up. Parker is very strong mindedness and whatever she thinks, she knows is right.

One example in the novel where she is confronted about a problem would be at the end when the school year is over and all of her friends go away to school to College or University. Parker does stay back and she finally understands that she needs help, and she okay with that. This is the only time in the book that she knows she has a problem and she knows it needs to be fixed. At the beginning of the novel Parker didn't like anyone's ideas, opinions or suggestions. But she grew so much to the end because now she knows everything she did was not helping anyone.

Question:

Have you ever been stubborn with a situation where you knew you did something wrong but you just wont admit it? If you are comfortable, tell what you were stubborn about.




7 comments:

  1. I have been stubborn with a situation where I knew I did something wrong but I just won't admit it because I was ashamed of what I did. I did something that was wrong and not called for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were times that I was stubborn with becasue I did something wrong, I wouldnt admit it because it was embarrassing and I knew that it was wrong to do. But There also were times that I did admit what I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been stubborn many times in a situation where I knew I did something wrong. I wouldn't admit it because I either didn't want anybody to know what I had done or I just didn't want to get in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes this has happened to me before, at Nicks party a few years ago. I was trying to open the front door for someone to come inside and it wouldnt open, so decided to give it one big pull and i ripped off the door handle. I placed it back on the door for the next person to pull it off but it didnt work out. Nick asked me many times if i did it and i just said no until there was no more refusing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can remember a lot of stubborn moments I had. I didn't ever admit to them because I didn't want to deal with the consequences or I didn't want anyone to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a very stuborn person so there are many times that i wont admit im wrong even when i know i am,especially when it comes to boys ;)
    but then there are times where i know im wrong and i admit to this and say sorry,im usually good with that,just not when it comes to boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been stubborn with a few situations, but the only reason why is because i didn't want to show how i felt about the over all situation and i didn't want to face the consequences in the end, but from those situation i have also learn to admit to some situations.

    ReplyDelete